Join Pico Shul for joyous, welcoming, non-judgemental, user-friendly, and mindful celebrations of the High Holidays! Hand-crafted for a joyous New Year. Space is limited for these special days!
In addition to our inpsiring services, enjoy our Rosh Hashanah Kabbalistic Kiddush, inspiring Chazanim, Rabbi Yonah’s resounding Shofar Service & Sermon, breakout classes with dynamic teachers. Moving stories and heartfelt songs create an uplifting and interactive atmosphere.
On Rosh Hashanah, you will experience and taste the meaning of the Jewish New Year with our Kabbalistic Kiddush, and we will conclude the Days of Awesome with Yom Kippur Services from Kol Nidre to Neila and a communal Break-the-Fast.
Enjoy morning coffee, tea & honey cake available to start your New Year Experience.
Many Sponsorship Opportunities!
- Sponsor a platter of Apples & Honey & Honey Cake for the Shul
- Help sponsor Kiddush in any multiple
- Gift a Seat for a Young Professional
- Do I need a reservation?
- Yes, we will have seats for everyone who registers.
- Can I mail a check?
- Please arrange this by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Do you have discounts?
- You can arrange to pay in installments, and we have a few spots open for volunteers. email email@example.com
- Is Hebrew Required?
- We use prayer books that are Bi-Lingual. While most of the prayers recited by the Chazan are in Hebrew, we also say prayers in English and do a lot of singing of wordless niggunim.
- Are these services Orthodox?
- In our traditionally inspired service, men and women sit on opposite sides of an isle, and the prayer books are traditional. Melodies vary from traditional to contemporary.